The Versatile Blogger Awards
The rules to be followed when accepting The Versatile Blogger Award are:-
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Add The Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
This was all a bit of a shock, but thank you so so much Kiran Mall-Kainth for nominating me 🙂 It means a lot to me 🙂
Here are 15 bloggers that I would like to pass The Versatile Blogger Award to:-
- Soldier son
- Sh*t My 6-Year-Old Says
- Sturm und Mom
- Dizi Daisy’s 1000 Calories
- Travel Destination Bucket List
- Parenting in Paris
- Blue Bird Sunshine
- Prof Higgins
- Black Sheep 87
- Hiccups and Dandelions
OK, I’m going to have to think about this one, it’s a bit hard considering I tell all on my blog lol.
7 Things about me…..
- I’m working hard towards a good career but I’m actually really nervous about it all. Scared about failing and scared about getting a ‘down day’ when I’m at work – I don’t function too well. But I WILL do it! If you want anything in life then you MUST work hard towards it.
- I have finally become a ‘woman’. My husband always moans because I’m not very lady like – meaning I don’t enjoy shopping, I’m not into shoes and bags etc. Well, he had a shock in store when he saw the Bank Statement lol – looks like someone has found her shopping fairy and is enjoying her being around 😀
- I want a boob lift – I have large boobs but after 2 children and breastfeeding one of them, my boobs seem to be filled with water – there’s nothing to them – I hate it.
- I’m 27 years of age and I feel and act like I’m 40.
- I sleep only with my knickers on – I used to be naked but the husband gets a bit erm…..
- I LOVE Ed Sheeran! I love his song Small Bump. I shouldn’t because it has a major twist at the end of the song, but it always brings a tear to me and the first load of verses are lovely. Listen to the WORDS!
- I will spend about 30-40 minutes in a toilet sometimes….. I’ll only be in there for a 20 second wee and I’ll be there reading my books. It’s the only place I get some ‘Me’ time lol.